Sunny,

What does the mucous membrane of the palate look like?  Is it red, swollen,
splotchy, white patches, oozing pus, macerated or torn in places?  I am getting
a bit concerned for you here.  Your mouth should be improving and settling down
already!  Could you be having a hypersensitivity reaction to the injection that
deadened the area?  Have you used MMS before and done all right with it?  I
also wonder if you had some tearing of the gum adjacent to the extraction area
up into the palate?  Could that explanation "fit"?  What is your gut feeling
about what is happening inside your mouth?  Did you increase the CS and dilute
the MMS a bit more.  Tonight when I applied MMS/DMSO/CS to my back, some areas
stung for a few minutes and other parts did not - no rhyme or reason.  So what
do you FEEL is going on inside your poor little mouth?  Please contact the
dentist tomorrow....remembering he is going to make suggestions and the final
choice about what
 to do is yours, always!  But please do get his professional opinion and do not
be surprised if he wants to see you so he can observe the tissues that are
causing you so much trouble.
Praying for your healing,  Paula

Forwarded Message: Re: CS>Help with tooth extraction pain

Re: CS>Help with tooth extraction pain
Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:49 PM

"Sunny" <sunwatercl...@yahoo.com>

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Thanks - not sure that's what it is.. now.. feels more like ulcerated palate
around the tooth... sucking on cloves helps but not for long and eating
anything other than ultra bland is like 'ouch sting sting'...

xx sunny