Dear Paul,
     I have insufficient time to address your questions in any useful
detail.  I can relate that
Patrick Flanagan's work (most all of the "original" effort on
structured water was the
result of his wife, Gail's research) resulting in Microhydrin (trade
name of original product).
We conducted exensive evaluations of Microhydrin circa 1998
-2003...ALL with excellent
results.  The most distinctive effects were the very positive increase
in biological
parameters subject to variations in usable oxygen.  H- , yielded
positive effects similar to Negative ion
generators....but much more rapid effects.  I do not have intimate
knowldege of Volkov's work, hence am unable to
render useful comment.  One element we found to be important....the
Oxygen Reduction Potential (regardless of
of source) is of enormous consequence........to the orderly/healthy
maintenance of general health parameters.
          I must go know.....please forgive my abruptness.
                                       Sincerely,   Brooks Bradley.
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM, paul catania <squigg...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Mr. Bradley,
>

> Have your experiments with water ever taken you towards the benefits of
> negative hydrogen ions vs. positive hydrogen ions?
>
> Which is the better of the two?
>
> Are they both beneficial in differing ways?
>
> Can they co-exist?
>

> I would really appreciate any light you could shed on this for me, as the
> research of Dr. Patrick Flanagan and Drs. Volkov and Kostenko seem to
> contradict each other.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Paul Catania

Archives: