Please either unsubscribe or take this to the off topic list. Religions topics are not allowed here!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, where are you.

Marshall

On 10/3/2010 11:21 AM, Dave Darrin wrote:
Dee
Thank you for the insight.
The biggest Con man on earth is the Pope and followed by millions who don't know better( sheep?)
Enough said on this subject. Lets just drop it like a hot potato.
Dave