Dr. David Williams is talking up tree resin, presumably pine resin, as
a topical for this sort of thing.  The resin contains both turpentine
and rosin.  It is sticky, so the formulation mixes it with olive oil
and vaseline.  He says it is good for nail fungus and cuts/scrapes
etc.

Dan

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sheila,
>
>     I'm having great success using pure gum terpentine on an infected
> toenail.  I swab it on twice daily and it seems to be working.  All of the
> pain I had with this has disappeared in less than a week.  My nail is
> growing out pink near the nail bed.
>
> Bob
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "S Campbell" <je...@jscampbell.co.uk>

>>> expense.  This protocol proved to be simple, effective and