I take serrapeptase daily and started because my legs didn't have good
circulation and I had relief in less than two weeks, taken as recommended, and
reduced to dosage to half for the duration of a large bottle of 40,000 units..
However, I also took lecithin at the same time.  Lecithin will emulsify fats,
so I feel it helps to keep arteries clean and serrapeptase helps to eat away at
the inflammation and reduce the plaque.

That said, I don't know how serrapeptase can break off plaque in a chunk.  I
don't know of any reported case where a "chunk" of plaque has caused a stoke,
but have heard of plaque build up causing a blockage, as well as a blood clot
causing a blockage.  Serrapeptase 'digests' plaque but I've never heard that it
bores holes into it or causes it to break apart.  I would hate for people to
not use this wonderful enzyme because they would hear that it causes plaque to
break apart, yet I can find no reports at all on the web that this is the case.

It's sad to me that people don't follow what is recommended, when self healing.
 Too much of a good thing is no longer a good thing in many cases of natural
healing.  As Renee stated, two different people on two different lists said
this happened to them..  If these people are on this type of list, who are they
reporting the side effect to so that the world knows this happened?  Are they
taking bad recommendations without doing needed research to back up what ever
they read?  Who is the expert they have come to trust?  If such a thing had
happened to me, I would be reporting it far and wide, even if it were my own
fault for over-dosing.

I fully understand that many of us are pioneers and use ourselves as lab rats
in our attempt to self heal with the use of alternative remedies, but this has
to be done with common sense.  This silverlist has been my source of
information about silver for at least 6 years, and I know who I am dealing
with, who I can trust on here, who the experts are, when gathering information
and using protocols related to silver.  I don't take anything said on here as
gospel without seeing agreements by others and some sources to back things up.
When there are many contradictions, then I have to choose who makes the most
sensible argument.

Diane