  From: Barbara A.
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 10:25 PM
  Subject: CS>

  Since this is my first post, I'll introduce myself by saying I have my own
generator, an SG6 SilverGen. I have some questions regarding getting a stronger
ppm, but for now, I have another issue which came up tonight:

  I have a friend who is trying to set me straight about using colloidal
silver. Here is her email to me:

  Barb,

  Had some time to look up this substance on a couple of trusted websites for
herbals and other things.

  This is one we use in the health region.

  I had some concerns as the consequences in using this substance are severe.

  Just look under the herbs section.

  Take care

  Judy

  database

  Natural standard

  http://www.naturalstandard.com/naturalstandard/index.asp

  I can't access the site without a subscription. Has anyone heard of it?

  It bothers me that she is only looking at sites her hospital uses for
research. When I told her I use colloidal for everything from a sore throat,
eye infections, cuts, use it on my animals, she told me "the placebo effect of
these alternative therapies is a remarkable thing".

  So I need some ammunition! Since she is very technical, a good published
study would be great!

  Thanks. Barbara