  From: Bethany Methven
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:03 AM
  Subject: CS>Colloidal silver lozenges

        I am working on coming up with a colloidal silver throat lozenge.  I am
wondering if anyone else has experimented with them. Any input on whether or
not I would alter the colloidal silver in a bad way if I added vitamin C, non
sugar sweeteners and boiled them into a "hard candy" form?   I have had lots of
people ask for me to come up with some new colloidal silver products and I'm
wondering, after the colloidal silver is made, can I mess with the molecular
structure in a bad way by boiling it with other substances?  I would love any
feedback.
        Thanks - Bethany

        " Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things
not seen." Hebrews 11:1