Hi:

There was some discussion regarding Magnetized water.  I've just installed a
large powerful magnet on the incoming  1 1/2 " main to the house, according
to the instructions.  This is supposed to soften the water and make it
wetter.  Our house water is normally about 10ppm - not real hard - so only
one magnet was necessary.  Web pages describing the water softening system do
not indicate any direct health benefits from magnetized water - only the
benefits from not using traditional water conditioners containing sodium.

Does anyone know if this essentially would produce the "magnetized water" in
the taps - that would be produced by setting a pot of water on a magnet for a
little while?

Have people with magnetizers for water softeners reported other benefits from
using such water in their houses for their families?

If colloidal silver were added to this water for drinking, would the 'wet'
effect help the CS in any way?  Kind of a simple question but I'm sure the
answere is far more complicated.

Ian Roe