From: jaxi <jaxi.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Help please
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 6:11 PM

Might help if you specify what brand maker you have or if you made it yourself
and if so batteries or AC current.

Of course I have been known to be wrong.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Experts,

I brewed EIS today, the silver rods one inch apart.  But i think it is short
from the bottom of the Ball quart jar.  It is color brown and cloudy again with
plenty of silver floating on top and fuss at the bottom.  Worse still, first
time it happened to me, while rinsing and cleaning the rods, i noticed that one
had a "waist" like it was overly eroded at that part and ready to break off.
The jar got very warm and so with the rods.

What did i do wrong?

Thanks.

Melly

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com