log into the archives for this list.  do a search for brooks bradley  cmo, and study his postings.               jim

Oct 20, 2010 06:12:53 PM, silver-list@eskimo.com wrote:
I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis last year.  Didn't have any pain until about 2 months ago.  I'd call it about a 4 or 5 out of 10.
Have it in both hips.  I seem to recall that someone on the list had success with cetyl myristoleate.  anyone remember something about it?

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com