"parj...@bellsouth.net" sent a broadcast e-mail to the list along with
his or her entire address book, it looks like.

I just want to point out that one long time member and frequent poster
had to be banned because he couldn't keep from occasionally spamming
the
list with stuff he was trying to send out to his friends... but too
often including the list address as well.

Please don't include the Silver List in any message you are
broadcasting to "everybody" ... If you want to send something to the
group that is relevant and important, put it in a separate message
appropriate to the list mission and etiquette.

parjac7 has only two posts now, I think. You're batting .500 now,
friend! <smile>

Peace,

Mike Devour
Owner, silver-list@eskimo.com