One thought that came to me last night ... kind of out of the blue ... but
it seems I heard something recently that they are going to complete phase
out incandencent light bulbs ... I have not researched this and don't know
if this is every bulb (like night lights and appliance bulbs) or just normal
household bulbs.  Random thought, but might be important if eventually there
are no bulbs available for the thermal/light stirring device - Ode would it
work with an LED or some type of flourecent bulb?

Jaxi