Bless you and thanks, Paula

Fw: Re: CS>MRSA - again
Re: CS>MRSA - again
Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:55:38 PM
From:
"MaryAnn Helland" <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To:
"" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
I can't be of any help Paula, but I'm praying/hoping for successful resolution.
MA

________________________________
From: Paula Samuels Anthis <npalacios...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 1:52:23 PM
Subject: CS>MRSA - again

I don't know if we are getting healthier and "stuff" is coming out (which we
hope is the case) or is we are just pathogen pits and becoming symptomatic!

Has anyone else been dealing with either isolated MRSA  or a possible systemic
infection?  Hubby has his third nickle sized reddened area with the crusty
middle but this time he withheld the info and did nothing as we tended to all
the effects of my own dynamic wasp sting 10 days ago and all the after shocks
my
body was screaming about.

He had the first area ID's by a doc last Jan on right calf - took months to
clear but never opened.  Second was on belly about 6-8 weeks ago and likewise
was only surface red, crusty middle with a dark spot in the very center - never
drained as we zapped and CS'd it and MMS'd it and H2O2'd ( with DMSO added to
each)it faithfully until it has almost totally faded away!   Victory on that
one!