Thanks so much Marshalee
I put the electrodes 1.5 inches apart and I am using the gadget that only uses
1 battery
even though it says it has 0-33volts(I am not sure how that works.)
Anyway, it has a 20 min timer and every 20 min I am calculating the water with
hanna pwt meter.
So far I have
started at .1
20 min later:
.3
.9
3.4 had to wipe of black residue this round
So it seems to be doubling every 20 min

I will post the results when it is done.
Trying to get to 10ppm without going yellow. And I need to calculate it from the
pwt chart to get it to ppm. 1=.4 so I have a ways to go.

I dont mind having a battery unit as it will be handy if we have power outage
I'd like to invest in a wall unit in the future... along with a zapper.
Trying to get healthy in a natural way and hopefully help others in my family
with ailments that dont seem to get better with modern medicine.

Beth

Hi, Beth,  I`m Marshalee, an oldie on the List. I`ve been using CS for 14 years
now. I`m a Lyme Disease survivor thanks to CS.  I make my own CS with a gadget
that plugs in the wall, giving me 30 volts. (I have used the 3 9-volt batteries
and salt method, but this works better.)
I use 2 cups of room temp. DW, and 2 five-inch long pieces of 14 gauge .999
fine silver wires. I hook them to the box with alligator clips, and use a glass
2-cup measuring cup, used only for CS making. I leave it for 1 hour which gives
about 18 PPM clear CS. Thanks to CS I`m well, and I`m not blue or gray (other
than the hair, and well, I`m 58 now, so yes it IS supposed to be gray!) The CS
has worked well for my animals too.
I hope this will help! Let me know if you have any other questions.Marshalee