Thanks for all the suggestions about what do to help clear the body of mercury.

I'll have to do more reading about how to use clay (I have some, but don't know
if it's the right kind or how to do it) and find out how to use activated
charcoal.  Luckily I'm already taking some of the recommended supplements.

Last night after much searching, I'd decided to stick with my dentist of 21
years.  He hasn't used mercury fillings in maybe 20 years.   He does nice work
and makes sure the bite is perfect.  I looked online and out of over 100
dentists in this area, there is only one mercury-safe dentist.  I figured if
all
those very intelligent dentists don't think the mercury is an issue for their
health and that of their patients and staff, then maybe it's overblown.

I thought I'd be required to have an expensive consultation and checkup and
possibly x-rays if I went to a new dentist.  Today I called, and the price is a
little under $1,000 for a crown at the mercury safe dentist, which is very
little over the amount I was quoted from my own.  They said I wouldn't have to
see him before the appointment.  So, the only problem is that once I see that
one which is about 1 1/2 hour away, I can't go back to my old one.  I know
nothing of this new one's work.  But at least I know he's cautious and believes
in doing all he can to help one's health.  This has been nerve-wracking!  I've
always had a fear of dentists even though this one has only given me maybe two
seconds of pain in all these years.  I sure hate the though of going to someone
new.

Pat