6 cups fits into a pint sized mason jar?  So cabbage, pineapple and juice to
rim (the area just before the threads start?) and water to very top, screw
on (self sealing?) lid?  Just leave it on the counter?  Or does it need to
be in the dark?  How do you know when it is "done" and once "done" does it
need to be refrigerated?  Fresh pineapple that you juice yourself?

This sounds simple enough for us to make and actually sounds good to me.  So
sorry for all the questions but want to do it right if I'm going to try it.

Jaxi