  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 10:07 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Arthritis & vitamin B5

        Since what I bought was 'home made' by a guy, it simply came in big
chunks that my brother would scrape off (it kind of crumbles) a quarter
teaspoon, twice a day.  He ate it with his meals.  It's not bad tasting,
particularly, but very greasy, so best taken with some other fatty type food to
make it go down.  What this dose would translate to in capsules, I have no
idea.  Sorry.

        Samala,
        Renee