Sorry folks.I had a "fat finger" episode - here's the missing info:

***

So, I did do some research and found the following informative websites:

This has some good information on how to use it:

http://arthritis-symptom.com/cetyl-myristoleate.htm

Here's where I found the information on how cetyl myristoleate was
found/identified:

http://www.jaredstory.com/cetyl.html

and the founder: Harry Diehl's patent is here:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2
<http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2F
netahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=43&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=cetyl&s2=m
yristoleate&OS=cetyl+AND+myristoleate&RS=cetyl+AND+myristoleate>
&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=43&f=G&l=50&co1=A
ND&d=PTXT&s1=cetyl&s2=myristoleate&OS=cetyl+AND+myristoleate&RS=cetyl+AND+my
ristoleate

and this is a way of creating cetyl myristoleate synthetically (as opposed
to his first method of extracting it from mice)

EXAMPLE III

A charge of 150 mg of cetyl alcohol, 150 mg of myristoleic acid, 50 mg of
p-toluenesulfonic acid monohydrate of 20 ml of benzene were heated together
under reflux conditions for four hours and then washed with a -10% sodium
hydroxide solution. The benzene layer was recovered, dried and evaporated in
vacuo.

This procedure produced 300 mg of a mobile oil which was identified as cetyl
myristoleate (v.sub.max.sup.neat 1782 cm.sup.-1) (nuclear-magnetic-resonance
and infrared spectroscopy).

So, ultimately I believe I have found the "recipe" on how to make it:
however, I'm no chemist and wouldn't have a clue as to how to do the above.
Is there anybody out there that would be able to put it in layman's
terms?!?!?!?!

Lisa