Regardless of container used, I rinse it out lightly after purchase with a
little DW then wipe it out with paper towel - never to be rinsed again...Works
for me.

N.

From: anugal_...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 03:47:29 -0500
Subject: CS>Please clarify PET storage bottles!?

Hi, I am new here (obviously!) and have read many post about CS storage. I
should have my silvergen "sg6" in the mail on Thursday, and I'm a little
confused on the proper storage. I gathering they should be "PET" bottles with
the number 1 or 2 in the triangle, correct? Can somebody please tell me a
"specific" type (name brand) of these bottles that you have used with success?
Also, how do you clean out a "used" one of these bottles to make sure it
doesn't contaminate a fresh batch of CS? One more question (for now at least,
lol!) If i use a new "canning jar" to make my CS, should the jar be cleaned
before i make a batch? How?

I'm sorry for i know this has been discussed already, i just cant seem to find
where!

Thank you all so much!