The morning MMS has anywhere from 3 to 5 drops with citric acid at about 15
drops... after setting for 3 minutes I add approx  1/8 c. prill water with 2
drop DMSO... from this mixture I use the  1 teaspoon for feeding...  so the
drops are definitely deluted down and given over the course of the entire day;
and there would still be a small amount left in the bottle that I throw away.
connie How much MMS are you giving the cat?  Recommended dose for a cat is only
one drop MMS to (old method) 5 drops 10% citric acid.  New method is one drop
MMS to 1 drop citric.   Samala,Renee