I've tried almost everything I can  think of on my husbands leg rash, both
lower legs, - previously he did  have MRSA on his lower legs in an
anti-hypertensive induced raised red,  pustula rash, right around both lower
legs,
side-effect. Since  compression bandaging, the swelling is less and there are
no breaks in the  rash, but yesterday I thought I'd have another go at
reducing this  rash further and tried a CS wash followed by Olive 1:1 tincture,
DMSO 50%  Dr Jacob's gel and lastly Olive Gold ..... I felt this overkill
might help  resolve all aspects of this problem - will let you know if anything
happens,  as nothing so far has reduced the extent of the rash in the 7
years I have  tried with all of those things seperately, as well as other
creams and  lotions too.
Jane

Hi Jane, one of the very best things to use for skin  conditions is a mix
that was in one of Brooks Bradley's posts. I call it  the " Brooks Mix ".  It
has helped so many folks around here with  psoriasis, exama,( sp) &
more------- The mix is --
    75& CS (EIS) ---10% DMSO,  ---& 15 % glycerin...I use a bartender's
shot glass to mix it.---3 shots of  CS---1 shot of DMSO----A little over a shot
of glycerin.  Add the DMSO  last--It will get warm to the touch... Give it
a shake shake shake before each  use... Try it on a small area first  If it
to make sure it feels ok. You  can add or lessen the DMSO to suit... Make
sure you wash the area where you are  going to use it as the DMSO will carry
whatever is on the skin in... {Thanks to  Margaret's suggestion} clean the
area with CS...Or you can use distilled  water... There are folks around here
making their own now... Good  luck---Lois