I thought black salve would do nothing on a mole or skin tag if it wasn't a
 cancer? I put some on moles which itched but that was all.

I watched Ancient Aliens 1/8/11 and saw the F-94 jet fighter incident
where he fired on a UFO over Washington DC back in the early 1950's. I was  a
Radar Tech that met the jet when he landed at McGuire AFB to get The  Radar
Observers (RO) report. I had the report in my hand and saw UFO  entered. The
RO jerked the report out of my hand and said this is secret. Both  the pilot
and RO were taking away and we never heard from them again. This is  the
first report I have seen on the incident. Over 2000 people in DC reported  the
incident.

Also I finally learned my GGGrandmothers native Cherokee name was
"Claypipe".
Brickey