Thanks Mike,
Your post is reassuring. I have psoriasis which is responding well to a mix of gotu kola tincture, DMSO, glycerin and Lugol's. I use this on all my patches at night and many during the day, but there are some on my face and forearms that I'd like to cover with make-up in the daytime. Obviously i don't want the make-up (no matter how clean they claim it is) to be carried in, so have wondered if I should wash off the mixture first, or let it reamin as a remedial layer beneath the cover-up.

Be well,
Léna