I had herpes I for over 50 years, took CS daily for a period of time starting in 1999, and completely cured it. Have not had any outbreaks now in over 10 years, before taking the CS hardly a month would go by without an outbreak. Anyone who tells you that herpes is incurable is feeding you BS. It is propaganda spread by the pharms which want to sell you something you have to keep buying to keep it in check, instead of curing it completely.

Marshall