Hi Leanne,
This CS site is a good one for any Lymie, but you might also want to get up to speed with these two other sites to expand your options and info. Lots of caring, experienced people with Lyme who are getting well will help you find the right path for your particular Lyme&Co.
.
lymestrateg...@yahoogroups.com
lyme_and_r...@yahoogroups.com

Lymestrategies will be particularly helpful if you're trying anything with salt. It's important to use the right salt, and best to do it in conjunction with vitamin C, carefully following the guidelines of ramping up very slowly, drinking lots of good water, eating properly, and DETOXING the resulting die-off. Healing Lyme is a balancing act, and I've benefited greatly from these sites to keep a steady, even keel on genuine recovery. If you do generic salt without this information, you can very well have concerns about kidney, liver, adrenals.

Sometimes, edema is the body's response to dehydration. I know that feels counter-intuitive, but when it's not getting enough fluids, it hoards what it has. Please check out these other two sites to add what you already know from this one, for a safe, informed course of protocols.

Be well,
Léna