Sol,

It is wonderful news that the gluten free is helping you so much and so
quickly.  I hope things continue to improve more and more as you remain gluten
free.   Have you read the vet's article about the fearsome 4 foods?  I scanned
a lot of his website today and sense he is really on to something many of us
would greatly benefit from..... and not just our pets!  one of the other posts
referred to him and then I got an email to his website....
http://dogtorj.tripod.com/index.html

We get cinnamon 1000mg plus Chromium 100 mg in capsules at Walmart and take a
couple whenever we eat out or have  larger than usual meal.   You can also use
regualr cinnamon mixed into the food or make cinnamon tea, but then I want to
add sugar which is counterproductive in my estimation, so I take the capsules
and a glass of water.

Blessings from Paula

Forwarded Message: Re: CS>gluten/celiac intolerance

Re: CS>gluten/celiac intolerance
Friday, February 18, 2011 9:33 PM

"sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

I have had Peripheral Neuropathy since May of 2010 without any definitive
diagnosis. Researching online, I came across a forum where celiacs discussed
neuropathy. Apparently there is a connection, so I started a strict gluten free
diet, and within a couple of days was able to reduce my pain medication by
half. [Blood sugar control issues are also involved for me, but the gluten
seems to be a big part of it].
sol