From: ATOMICSILVER <atomicsil...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 11:56:57 AM
Subject: CS>cs taken intravenously ....

May I ask anyone on the list if they have experience of taking cs intravenously
? I have finally found a hospital which  is  willing to do a trial on HIV
patients ....... I have had good results with people drinking cs ( and seeing
their viral loads disappear ) but the hospital has discovered a trial in
Honduras where they used to inject cs into the patient with good results so
that
is what they want to do .  . Any feedback would be appreciated - many thanks
Richard

On 23/03/2011, at 7:23, PT Ferrance wrote:

I would definitely take the homeopathic remedy Arnica Montana in 6X or C, 12X
or
C and 30X or C.