Hmmmmmm....never thought of that -- guess I should now go put what I do have
in the fridge!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 4:05 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>lecithin question

You would need to be careful about buying lecithin in bulk - depending on
how much you use of course - because lecithin is very perishable and you
wouldn't want rancid lecithin as that would be detrimental.  I always buy
small amounts and refrigerate.  dee

On 25 Mar 2011, at 13:27, Lisa wrote:

>  Where can I get a quality soy lecithin in bulk for my LET C? Is the
lecithin that Beyond A Century ok to use (it's not soy based)? Does it have
to be SOY lecithin or will any lecithin do?

> TIA
>
> Lisa

Archives: