Mike,

Just got this info and am even now praying for you, your brother, all family
and friends and all who will be ministering medical care or have any contact
with your brother in any way that all of you may be given God's wisdom, Divine
strength and His power during this time of need.

Thanks for sharing and please update brother's condition as you are able.

Prayers and blessings from Paula

--- On Tue, 5/3/11, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com