Is food grade diatomaceous earth a helpful source of silica?
Be well,
Léna
On Jun 6, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Shirley Reed wrote:

Few are aware that the mineral silica contributes greatly to the pliability of many body structures. Many know it helps the appearance and strength of skin tissue, but it gives flexibility to arteries, veins, and capillaries also. The quickest acting supplement that I know of is the silica concentrate from www.eidon.com It took only 2 days before I was definitely aware that pliability was increasing in my body. Best wishes, pj

Archives: