I have thought that if people had ports that daily injections of CS would be
very helpful along with whatever antibimicrobials people are taking.  I know
of a couple lyme clinics where high PPM silver protein was injected on
people, and the results were very good according to the clinics.  I also had
similar treatment, but did not get any results really.  I also have recently
experimented with parental injections of a 100PPM silver product, without
any results.  My case is I think is stubborn bartonella.  I have also read a
handful of testimonials of IV CS working well for lyme.

~David