From: Ronnie Joseph <ronnie.jos...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: CS>Cancer question
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 11:52 PM

Well Deborah when people are challenged they turn to name calling e.g Know it
all etc. I have found it often is to cover up their feeling of fear. Fear of
success

I have asked around the forum but do you know where I may be able to get
Kefir grains in British Columbia Surrey or Vancouver area

Thank you
Ronnie