Hi Sandee,

Missed that about the white noise device. Umm, I may be good to set it to Pink
Noise if it has
the facility, White noise is a steady background whoosh noise like gentle
steady rain. And
pink noise has a whoosh-whoosh effect rather like waves on a beach. Also the
device
volume should be turned quite low so that it just at the hearing threshold.  My
guess is that
your friend is 'almost' hearing either a thump-thump or high frequency which is
possibly
disturbing her subliminally , hence the headaches.

The device should be calming.

OK,
Tony

On 25 Jun 2011 at 19:34, Sandee George wrote about :
Subject : CS>Re 25 June - Re Solaray - Serrap

> Hi there to all, I have the serrapeptase alone, I just went to get
> some more and see that they now have it mixed with Nattokinase - has
> anyone any suggestions or advice on this combo. Secondly has anyone heard
> of a white noise machine, one of my friends  has just had one put into
> their office and she is getting headaches - it has to be some type of
> vibration to get the  noise, however has anyone any good information on
> it. I have googled and come up with nothing substantial - Thanks Regards
> to all Sandee Attitude is everything !!

> 57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
> Mom Reveals $5 Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e06712bbdfac856efst05duc

Archives: