--- On Sun, 21/8/11, patriot2...@cox.net <patriot2...@cox.net> wrote:
Silver listers,Go to <http://www.theledman.net/660megaarray.htm> I have three
units both red LED and INFRAred and the price is OK.
In SILvation, Douglas HFrom: patriot2...@cox.net <patriot2...@cox.net>
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2011 #227
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Infra red therapy is great for pain.   NASA developed Anodyne
infrared therapy for the astronauts.  I discovered it when I had
very painful tendinitis in both wrists.  The allopathic docs would
have injected steroids for pain relief.  (After three injections of
that stuff, I am told your tendons begin to disintegrate!  No
thanks!)  I asked my doctor for a referral to the rehab facility
that provides it (doctors and hospitals don't even KNOW about it!).
She wrote a prescription for 12 sessions (she is a sweetie and goes along
with my weird wishes, when she can), but it took only about three
sessions and my pain was GONE!  Anodyne is a trademark and expensive
item -- a pad of LED lights about the size of a pack of cards.
Placed them on my wrists and I sat and relaxed for half an hour.
That's it!

Covered by Medicare if you are eligible.

There are cheap knockoffs available on the Internet.  A couple of
hundred bucks or thereabouts.  Several years ago, I bought two of
them, called Light Therapy, and gave one to my mother in law, who has
persistent back pain.  She sits against it when she uses her
computer, and is grateful for lessening of the pain.  We use ours
once in awhile for sprains, etc.  Do a search and see what comes
up.   I have had cracked ribs and it is no fun -- takes about
six weeks for the cracks to heal!

Best of luck,  Marlys

Jane MacRoss wrote:

Would this help cracked ribs?