From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, September 3, 2011 4:14:29 PM
Subject: CS>: Thank you to Brooks Bradley for info. on teeth

Brooks, just want to thank you for the site you sent---Save Your Teeth and Be
Well! . I have been brushing my teeth with Baking Soda for a long time. Just
started using 4-5 scrubs with the brush on bar soap & then adding the BS (  now
that doesn't sound right---not bull sh-- )

   My teeth feel polished after brushing..[& plaque has gone.  }..My son has
used tooth paste for sensitive for several years & it just  barely helped...{
His teeth were very sensitive to hot & especially  cold..}   He used the above
method just 2 times & no more  sensitivity !!! It has been over a week now. He
can't believe it. He can drink  ice cold drinks without any pain at all.

     We are both using bar soap made with " soap nuts  "   { I used regular "
Irish Spring " Bar soap to start with. }
   Do you have any idea why brushing with bar soap & Baking  Soda would make
such a difference ???

  Again-- Both Dan & I want to Thank You   Lois