Thanks for the great info!
After being misdiagnosed for 40 years, and currently recovering after 45+ years of Plum Island weaponized Lyme using Rife frx. and S&C to do so, I'm painfully aware of how poorly the medical establishment in general is serving people, and it's peculiar penchant for persecuting those who ARE serving well.

Just as Communist China broke open the precious egg of Tibetan Buddhist wisdom so that it has, in diaspora, begun to proliferate around the world, so this abuse of all that Hippocrates held sacred is now driving the responsibility of healing into the hands of those who are willing to take a chance, do their own homework and be their own lab-rats. So glad to be one of them! My only concern is that the effective remedies we've found will be withdrawn from our reach: a truly evil thing.

Be well,
Léna