From: Rodney Samuelson <rsamuels...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 9:56 PM
Subject: CS>FW: reports on cs and Lyme disease

________________________________

From:Rodney Samuelson
[mailto:rsamuels...@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07,
2011 9:36 PM
To: 'silver-list@eskimo.com'
Subject: reports on cs and Lyme
disease

I have really started using CS and make my own using silver
gen.  I want to gather some data.  For those using it for Lyme
disease only please comment.  What PPM  is the cs?  Do you feel
like you have had real help against Lyme?   How many months did you take
it to get some real  help?  I have talked to only one person who had
success using cs (colloidal silver) for Lyme disease and I know there are many
others.

Please call me at home on 860-648-0221.  Thanks already
for your reply to the questions above.

Rod Samuelson   cell 860-881-3734