I would love to find that to be true, because micro-waving is so convenient. I realize now that the experiments with plants back in the day may have had more to do with the response of the water of which they were composed, than the plants, themselves. So I wonder, also if there could be a way of remediating microwave damage of other foods, like vegs, etc.

Be well,
Léna