  From: Guyot Léna
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 4:55 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: 9 Sept - Re Dr Schultze's eyebright with cayenne pepper
formula

  ok, Chuck, NOW you've go my attention!
  CAYENNE!!!?
  I use cayenne on my joints and aches and pains, but when i have the
misfortune to accidentally get some on my finger and then into the eye it's
scary hurty!
  I add MSM to CS, and when uveitis flares, I add a little DMSO, but haven't
yet done cayenne. I also have eyebright tincture. Would that do?

  Be well,
  Léna