You go girl!!!! :-)

PT

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 1:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CS>Any advice? MA & PT My battle

 

In a message dated 9/11/2011 12:56:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

How are you doing in your battle?

MA

 

Hi MA & PT.. {  i know PT asked before }   I am doing Budwig--Gerson
juice--DMSO- Baking Soda topical ---& apricot seeds..{ all include CS. as a
wash & internally}    I feel Great !! Have been working on the car--hiking
with the pup { & cats  :-)  }  Basically enjoying life... My head says "
Nothing's Wrong "  what's going on inside I'm not sure..Dr.s.  don't want to
test unless you are going through their multi--multi million dollar Chemo. &
radiation... Navarro test said slightly positive for cancer but Dr. Navarro
said it could be just microscopic bits left from the surgery... 

    Thank you  for asking...I am totally determined to beat this bugger !!!
Lois 

  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1392 / Virus Database: 1520/3890 - Release Date: 09/11/11