is yours in glass or plastic? Jess

From: Tel Tofflemire
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:06 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>iodine question

Logul's Iodine, will escape if there is a way... plastic container, loose lid,
tips over , the dropper lid is very good for containment, and also the dripper
lid. I have a new supply of 5% Lugol's in stock now by the way. in 1 oz bottles
with dropper.
Tel Tofflemire
www.quailwoodherbal.com
Albuquerque, New Mexico