Melly, go out and look at the meter. If it has clock like circles, it is not a smart meter. If it has numbers, it is smart.

On 10/20/2011 8:56 PM, Melly Bag wrote:
I am rather confused. I called Pedernales our electric utility co. here in Kyle, Texas, to find out if we have a smart meter installed. I was told that they read our electricity electronically. They asked for my address and phone number then said, no i don't have a smart meter and asked if i wanted one. I said, hell no! How can they read my electricity consumption electronically if i don't have a smart meter, is that possible at all?
Chemtrail is back here in our area since end of September. Ugh!!!
Melly