I have the movie (from thepiratebay.org) and could put up a public area for download, but.... I'm still considering the consequences and the *intention* behind that action. If anyone can convince me then I'll follow my natural leanings and post it publically, but we need to be mindful of unintended consequences and I'm sitting on the fence.

Paul B

On 26/11/2011 23:17, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:
*From:* Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:19 AM
*Subject:* CS>Thrive

Since Thrive stars (and was created by) someone who was being groomed to run Proctor and Gamble, I was a bit hesitant to watch it or give it any weight. However, after someone pointed me in the direction of a free U-tube version, I decided to watch it. It is profound, and important, and well worth watching. I watched it for free, since I wasn't going to put out 5 bucks on http://www.thrivemovement.com to rent it, when I wasn't sure I was genuinely interested in seeing it. It is worth the 5 bucks. In fact, after seeing it for free I'm buying multiple copies (at 20 bucks each) to share with friends. The U tube freebies keep being posted and then removed by the system, but new people keep uploading it again, varying the name enough to get it up there. The preview is always up, but if you search on "Thrive" you will find it appearing. The full movie is two hours and 8 minutes - that should help you find the right thing regardless of what it is being called to get it on the site. Once you find one watch it soon or it will be gone. It is well worth the money. Not discouraging anyone from renting and/or buying it. BUT it is important to see regardless. Sara