From: Savita Agrawal
Sent: 28 Dec 2011 04:45:34 GMT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>collodial silver for parkinsons. Please help. I need your advice/
suggestions

Dear Silver-list members. Please help me if you can. Hello my name is Savita
Agrawal. I have just become a member of the Silver-list family.  I never knew a
service(alternative medicine forum) like this existed on the net.  I was
reffered here by a friend who’s mother was battling a health issue. She ,said
the suggestions she got from this forum helped her mother tremendously. She
told me that she has seen emails and correspondence from members of this forum
to other members  speaking about the disorder my father is suffering from. She
advised me to become a member of the silver-list forum and post messages to
you( the members of this forum).

 Please members of silverlist, I beg you in the name of the person you love the
most, please,please help me if you can. My father has parkinsions disease, and
he is just beginning to lose his cognitive ablilities. I truly belive that the
drugs he has been taking for 2 years has done nothing for him, but made him
worst. I am sure there is no cure for parkinsons disease. All I am hoping for,
and praying everyday for is to slow the progression of this disease down. I
have done research, and I have found that 2 supplements glutathione, and
coenzyme Q10 are effective in treating parkinsons disease. I will soon purchase
them. I beg of you, please if you know of any other product, any supplement,
any herb that you feel can effect a positive effect on a Parkinsons patient,
please for goodness sake, please share it with me. If you have personal
experience of a supplement/herb/ or anything that has gotten positive results
that you have experience personally or  have heard of that when given to a
parkinsons patient effected that patient in a postive way please, please share
your story with me. I am despartely trying to find something to help my
father(in terms of his ability to communicate, and his memory etc).

I would give anything to be able to slow this disease down. I can never
imagine not being able to have a conversation with my father. I know this is
life, and most likely some chronic degenerative disease will claim
unfortunaltely most of us, I am just trying to delay it as long as I can for my
father.  Again, I beg  you, if you have anything that you feel can help a
parkinsons patient please, please share it with me. I will be eternally
grateful for your insight, or any information that can lead me to a solution
that may be able to help my father. Thank you. Savita Agrawal