Now for another approach. Again I quote from my Rife Handbook: "There's
usually a deterioration of nerve cells that release dopamine, the
neurotransmitter that sends signals responsible for smooth and controlled
movements in the muscles. A deficiency of proper dietary fats can contribute
to this deterioration."

Some people on this list mentioned coconut oil (a wonderful product! make
sure it's virgin). The brain and nervous system are over 80% fat. If you
don't get the right kind of dietary fats, the transmission of biochemical
and electrical signals won't be transmitted from nerve to nerve.

This brings me to mention a product that will help with the body's
regulatory hormones and neurotransmitters. Synchronously, about two weeks
ago I began taking something called Laminine (pronounced Lă-mah-nine).
Extracted from hen's egg at a certain time in its gestation, and combined
with amino acids from two other sources (vegetable), Laminine has profound
anti-aging effects. (Disclosure: I sell the product. You can order it
wholesale and I receive a commission.) We are not allowed to make medical
claims, so you have to read the symptoms and see if they apply to what you
are looking for. This product:

* Reduces Stress, Enhances Mood and Improves Confidence

* Increases Clarity, Alertness and Brain Function, Improving Ability to
Learn and Focus

* Helps Eliminate Cravings and Curb Appetite

* Promotes a Speedier Burning of Fat

* Improves Energy and Stamina

* Creates Healthier Skin

* Decreases Pain and Inflammation

* Increases Muscle Strength and Tone and Promotes Quicker Muscle Recovery
Time

* Normalizes Hormones: Increases Serotonin, DHEA & other Vital Hormones;
Decreases Excess Cortisol

* Balances Blood Sugar Levels and Encourages Normal Blood Pressure

* Improves Circulation

* Increases Libido

* Encourages More Restful, Better Quality Sleep

* Promotes Overall Well-Being by Reducing Signs of Aging

Some of you might think, "This sounds like a crock of BS. How can one
product do so much for so many people?" But the secret to the variety of
positive effects lies in the product's ability to affect the body at the
CELLULAR level and make its own repairs. I'll explain how this occurs in my

Nenah

<<image001.gif>>