If you have been herxing with CS but not improving, killing bugs is not
what you need to be focusing on right now.  Lyme is very complicated.  To
put it bluntly, you do not have lyme disease like you think you have.  You
have a mental concept that you have a lyme bacteria and if you kill that
bacteria you will get well.  This is not at all true.  You have a disease
that has many flavors and that falls under a broad category called lyme
disease simply for lack of a better name.  You need guidance from a
professional who treats lyme full time or at the very least the guidance of
some experienced patients who have dealt with lyme for years.  You have
been stuck on colloidal silver cure-all hopes too long.  You are sedentary
and have many other complicating factors in your case.  Killing bugs is not
going to get you well.  You have a lot of things that need working on.
Time to adjust your expectations here.  You are in for hard work.