The Beck zapper is a very useful device (at least it has
been in our researches), however,
there are...at present......several other---more recent designs;  more
powerful in effect than is the original
device developed by Robert.  A brief survey of the Internet using
"zapper"  as the key word, will illicit
a number of valid references.  If you are unsuccessful email me
personally and I will attempt to offer
some useful guidance in your search.
                         Sincerely,
                    Brooks Bradley.   Harborne Research Foundation.