  From: Anthony Cullingworth
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:41 PM
  Subject: Re: CS> Off Topic - Tape Worm

  Anybody know a way to tell if you are suffering from a tapeworm, with out
going to the Docs?  Any Natural remedies?  And is a natural remedy going to
work if you happen to be the lucky guy that has had one growing for a long time
and it is now a masive one?

  Anthony

database 6881 (20120213) __________

  http://www.eset.com