Awesome.  How do you know it is the right one?

Holladay and Moeller...where have I heard them before with other
silver products?

They mention hydrogen peroxide.  Also elemental silver coated in
silver oxide.  No mention of free silver ions.  Also strange that they
list it going up to 40PPM.

Maybe it is "true" colloidal silver (i.e. particles and not ions),
with hydrogen peroxide then added?  Any other guesses?

David

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.google.com/patents/US7135195
>

> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I found it -- patent 7,135,195
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Smitty <papad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> You might check here =
>>> http://www.google.com/patents
>>> Smitty

>> --
>> Alan Jones
>>
>> "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
>> prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
>> to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)
>

> --
> Alan Jones
>
> "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
> prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
> to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)

Archives: