From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, March 12, 2012 12:05:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: root canal

To the person who asked if a trauma to the head/mouth/face could be
the cause of a tooth injury requiring a root canal.. the answer is ..
oh yes!!   I was in an auto accident some years ago and had to have
several root canals because of impact injuries to my mouth/face.  I
was NOT a 'purty' sight.  I then had gold/porcelain bridges to replace
my front & bottom teeth.  The dentist capped the tooth just to the
side of my two front teeth with temporary glue in case I had to have a
root canal down the road.  He couldn't tell if that tooth was going to
be alright or not.   Apparantly the roots of our teeth can go bad some
months or years after experiencing impact trauma.  My tooth did
require a root canal a year later and I sure was glad that temporary
glue had been used.
   Lola

Archives: